Kenmore has been a trusted brand for household appliances for over 100 years. Its line of products includes smart appliances that are innovative and efficient. Kenmore dishwashers are designed to clean quickly, quietly and thoroughly and to look good in your stylish kitchen. Kenmore dishwasher repair Ottawa
Cleaning Up After Meals Become Easy with the Kenmore Dishwasher
Innovative technologies like the Exclusive 360° PowerWash® Plus Technology, MicroClean™ Technology, and the Exclusive TurboZOne Reach™ are integrated into the Kenmore range of dishwashers to deliver comprehensive cleaning. The SmartDry™ Plus system ensures your dishes are not only clean but dry at the end of the cycle. This package of features would make after-meal cleaning a breeze in any home.
The Kenmore dishwashers come in a variety of models and in either one of two sizes, 18” or 24”. You can also choose to either have a built-in or portable dishwasher. Kenmore dishwasher repair Ottawa
Caring for Your Kenmore Dishwasher repair Ottawa
Kenmore suggests three ways to care for your Kenmore dishwasher:
- Regularly switch to different cycles to avoid hard-water deposits on spray arms and jets.
- Your Kenmore dishwasher interior is self-cleaning, but once a month, take the time to do a special clean to remove stubborn stains and any mineral deposits. This can be done easily with a small bowl filled with half a cup of vinegar and running on the empty cycle.
- For the exterior, regular wipes with a damp dishcloth and a bit of detergent should do the trick. Rinse off with another moist cloth, this time sans detergent. Kenmore dishwasher repair Ottawa
What to do When Your Kenmore Dishwasher Breaks Down
But sometimes, even a well-designed dishwasher can still break down and stop working. Some common problems that can happen are:
- Dishwasher door won’t latch
- Dishwasher leaks
- It won’t start
- Buttons not working
- Lights blinking or flashing, or does not come on at all
- Dishwasher not cleaning
- Dishwasher not draining Kenmore dishwasher repair Ottawa
If your Kenmore dishwasher breaks down and you are not keen on getting a new dishwasher, then it’s time to call in a specialist repair team. Our professional technicians at Saga Appliance Repair in Ottawa highly qualified and trained to provide top-quality service for the Kenmore range of dishwashers. Whether it is a common mechanical problem or even the most complicated repairs, they are here to help.
So, before you order a new dishwasher and send your faulty dishwasher to the dump, give us a call. We may be able to give your dishwasher a new lease on life and save you the headache from dealing with all those dirty dishes. however