Maytag has been in the business of making dependable appliances for over 100 years. Their line of refrigerators are designed to look stunning and still keep your food fresh, cold and organized. Each Maytag refrigerator is Energy-Star certified, this means you save money and conserve electricity. Maytag fridge repair
Keeping your food cold and fresh with the Maytag Refrigerator
Maytag Refrigerators come in four different configurations: the French-door, side-by-side, top-freezer, and bottom-freezer. Different sizes are available to fit every home. Each comes with fingerprint-resistant stainless steel, perfect for keeping your refrigerator smudge-free and easy-to-clean!
Maytag refrigerators boast of a range of features like BrightSeries™ LED lighting, an EvenAir™ Cooling Tower, gallon door bins, and PowerCold® Features. The PowerCold® Feature is designed to chill everything quickly at the touch of a button, even if your whole family has been browsing with the fridge door open. Maytag fridge repair
Caring for your Maytag refrigerator
Your Maytag refrigerator is probably the most hard-working appliance in your kitchen. It is on the job 24-7, whether you are in the kitchen or not.
Here are some tips to help care for your Maytag refrigerator:
- Use a cloth dampened by warm water to wipe down and remove crumbs and spills from refrigerator shelves and walls at least once a week.
- Use a fridge deodorizer to freshen and remove odors.
- To combat odors and spills in the first place, use airtight containers or place items on plates. Don’t forget to throw out moldy or expired items that are hazardous to your health!
- Clean and repair your refrigerator door seal periodically. Otherwise, warm air can seep in.
- Follow your Maytag manual instructions on how to defrost and clean-off your condenser coils. Maytag fridge repair
What to do when your Maytag refrigerator breaks down?
Even the best-designed refrigerators can break down at times. Some common problems that can happen are:
- The fridge or freezer temperature is not cold enough
- The fridge or freezer temperature is too cold
- The ice-maker is not working
- The refrigerator is making strange noises or is too loud
- There is water leakage
- The light bulbs are not turning on however
Give us a call. Maytag fridge repair
If your Maytag refrigerator is not working, then it is time to call in the specialist Saga Appliance repair team. Our professional technicians are highly qualified and trained to provide top-quality service for the Maytag range of refrigerators. Whether it is a common mechanical problem or even the most complicated repairs, they are here to help.